Welcome to Oxford Higher Secondary School
Oxford Higher Secondary School has been established in 1996 governed by ST:George's educational and charitable trust, registered in the year 1994,136/94 at Udumalpet. This is a self financing school for Tamil Medium & English Medium students of Pre-KG to Std XII is functioning in the campus of ST.George's Educational & Charitable Trust in 12/336 S.V.Mill.PO, Palani Road, Udumalpet about 3Kms away from Udumalpet Town.
To achieve and bring students knowledge, character, discipline together is the core of Oxford Higher Secondary School. Oxford has built its equality over the years. This recognition has definitely not come overnight and is the years of devotion, dedication of visionaries, prominent amongst them being Mr. ANTO PAUL THATTIL, the founder, the managing life Trustee of St.George’s Educational and Charitable Trust. Who had set up this dynamic enterprise from scratch way back in 1996. Mr.T.Anto Paul is the correspondent of Oxford Higher Secondary School and Oxford Nursery and Primary School. He brings intellectuals and academicians together to transfer knowledge to the younger generation which is deprived of basic human rights and had the responsibility to build a nation was a challenge successfully met and overcome by him.
Aim And Objective Of The School
"The School is recognized by Tamil Nadu State Board Syllabus both Tamil Medium & English Medium classes for Standard VI to XII. The school aims at imparting quality education using the latest educational technology."
- Charitable trust kindles the intellectual student’s growth and creates useful productive citizens.
- Pollutionless, airy and natural atmosphere maintenance of good discipline, character, knowledge and politeness.
- Organizing and developing cordial relationship between teachers and students.
- National Minority Scholarship for Muslims and Christians.
- Scholarship for Adi Dravida and Tribal welfare for SC/ST students.
- Hard work of faculties we have secured 100% results for Std X from 1997-2017. The First mark secured by our student for Std X in the year 2016-2017 is 491/500. We have secured 100% result for Std XII from 2002-2017. The first mark secured by our student for Std XII in the year 2016-2017 is 1185/1200.
- Faculties - highly qualified and experienced faculties teaching modern methods personal and individual courses offered with care, guidance, counseling and computer training.
Correspondent: Mr.Anto Paul Thattil
Founder, Managing life trustee of St.George’s Educational and Charitable Trust
Mr.Anto Paul Thattil is the founder, the managing life trustee of St.George’s Educational and Charitable Trust. He is the Correspondent of Oxford Higher Secondary School and Oxford Nursery and Primary School. He is the University champion in Yoga, a trained Martial Artist and Vice President of Tamil Nadu Fitness Association and Indian Fitness Federation. His only desire is to impart knowledge, character, discipline and improve the younger generation in life, self- reliance, personality development, community services and social integration.
Headmistress: Mrs.Helen Anto Paul
Life Trustee of St.George’s Educational and Charitable Trust.
Mrs.Helen Anto Paul is the Life Trustee of St.George’s Educational and Charitable Trust. She is the Headmistress of Oxford Higher Secondary School. She has 35 years of teaching experience and has been essentially an English Teacher in the senior classes. She aims at helping the faculties and the students to become independent learners by facilitating the acquisition of technical knowledge ,skill and confidence that are necessary to meet the challenges of tomorrow.The weaker students which are thrown away from different schools come here and our faculties coach the students individually and send them out in flying colors. Making the younger generation Stronger in fundamentals and nourishing their minds for a bright enterprising future. She aims at imparting quality education using the latest educational technology.